Are you passionate about contributing to a vibrant community in Burlington Vermont? Are you looking for a challenge that builds your skills? Best of BVT is looking for partners to celebrate the best that Burlington has to offer.
- Write articles about the best restaurants, bars and other businesses in Burlington, Vermont.
- Contact businesses featured in articles to better understand what makes them special.
- Grow traffic using tools and techniques that you will be trained to use.
What you will learn
- How to code web pages in HTML, CSS and PHP.
- How to optimize content for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- How to promote website content.
- How to develop cross-promotional partnerships.
You'll learn these skills from Marc Bolh, the founder of Best of BVT and other things.
Best of BVT is a startup with no outside funding. Remuneration is deferred until the company generates revenue. This position is ideal for interns, volunteers and people interested in entrepreneurship. You can work from anywhere. Candidates must commit to at least 4 hours a week for a minumum of 3 months.
If you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you are motivated to work with me.
© Best of BVT